Space and Global Health/Health Logistics
Health logistics acts as a link from the risk based health care demand to the respective health care supply.
Topics to be addressed regarding health logistics:Edit
- Risk based health care devices demand as an input
- Spatial availability of health care devices
- Usability / use case workflows of medical devices
- Safety and Security of health care devices
- Reliability of health care devices
- Maintainability strategies of health care devices
- Data collection via user feedback analysis
- Logistic optimisation of distribution of health care devices
- Dynamic decision support system for health care distribution
- ↑ Jarrett, P. G. (1998). Logistics in the health care industry. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management.