(Redirected from Research method)
Research methods relate to how research is conducted, designed, analyzed, and disseminated.
Critical thinking about research methodsEdit
- Why does thinking critically about research methods matter?
Choosing amongst research strategiesEdit
|Approach||Helps You to Gather||Advantages||Disadvantages|
- Backstrom, C. H., & Hursh-César, G. (1981). Survey research (2nd ed.). New York: Wiley.
- Methodspace (A SAGE-supported research methods social/learning network)
- Online Statistics Education: An Interactive Multimedia Course of Study - a Rice University connected online statistics course with sections on Research Design
- Statistics and Research Methodology Resources