|This resource is currently unmaintained. Please feel welcome to adopt it and then change this tag.|
Welcome to Quantum Computing!
Quantum Computing is an important tool for code breakers. Hence the pioneers in this topic have often worked for organisations like the National Security Agency in the USA, GCHQ in the UK. These two organisations collaborate with Echelon
- How might quantum computing impact computer science?
- What applications does quantum computing have?
Learning paths and materialsEdit
- School:Computer science
- Portal:Quantum computing - plan additional learning resources for quantum computing.
- Portal:Particle physics
- Study guide:Quantum mechanics I
- Making sense of quantum mechanics
- Quantum theory of the atom
- June 2008 Will the QC kill the PC?