Portal:Social entrepreneurship/Curriculum/General/Social Innovation/Activities
and how to effect it - for aspiring social entrepreneurs
|Type classification: this is a discussion resource. Please feel welcome to join it.|
|Type classification: this is a reading group resource.|
|Search for Social innovation on Wikipedia.|
Select activities which best suit your learning style and take a look at the Resources page for tools which might help.
Orientation and GroundingEdit
- Engage in discussion with fellow students and others about this topic.
- What does it mean to you?
- Can you think of any examples of social innovation?
Reading and DiscussionEdit
- Read the articles referred to on the Resources page and revisit the thoughts you had while discussing social entrepreneurship earlier.
- Surf the web to find out more.
- Do you have anything to add to the conversation?
Explore Case Studies of Social InnovationEdit
- Identify a case study where real social innovation occurred.
- Add a link to the case study you have found or written here
Experiential learning will typically involve ... field work ... come back and share ... add links to the Community pages.
For this lesson, participate in a field trip to past projects with your institution, or read about them ....
- Contribute to this article: What is Social Innovation?
- Add a link from your user page to anything you have written (e.g. on your blog), or significantly contributed to.
- Collaboration and Partnerships or something else from the Curriculum.