School health refers to all the strategies, activities, and services offered by, in, or in association with schools that are designed to promote students' physical, emotional, and social development make up a school's health program.
To empower and engage people around the world to improve child health and education through school-based health initiatives, and to disseminate knowledge on school health effectively and globally
1. to mobilize and engage a network of volunteers to participate in school health programs
2. to organize the knowledgebase of school health so that it is useful for volunteers
3. to support individuals and organizations as they implement advocacies for school health
When a school works with students, their families, and their community to provide these strategies, activities, and services in a coordinated, planned way, then the term coordinated school health program applies. Ideally a coordinated school health program would include several, if not all, of the following: a healthful environment, nursing and other health services that students need to stay in school,
Divisions and DepartmentsEdit
Divisions and Departments of the School exist on pages in "topic" namespace. Start the name of departments with the "Topic:" prefix; departments reside in the Topic: namespace. Departments and divisions link to learning materials and learning projects. Divisions can link subdivisions or to departments. For more information on schools, divisions and departments look at the Naming Conventions.
- SH 101 Global School Health Situation
- SH 102 Organizing for School Health
- SH 103 School Health Overview for Nursing Faculty
- SH 104 School Health Overview for Community Nursing
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this school, you can list your name here (this can help small schools grow and the participants communicate better; for large schools it is not needed).
- April 17, 2009 - School founded!
Individuals of interestEdit
- Wikia Future Wiki
- Shaping the future
- Futures Studies using Morphological Analysis. For the UN University Millennium Project. From the Swedish Morphological Society