Physics equations/18-Electric charge and field
- Q:findE Charges are placed on the x-y plane and students are asked to calculate the electric field at the origin.
- Q:lineChargesCALCULUS Positions a line charge along a segment on either the x or y axis and challenges the student to know details regarding the integral required to calculate the electric field.
- FHSST Physics Electric fields (wikibook) Good resource for the trig-based course.
- Coulomb's Law will help with the CALCULUS based wikiquz.
- lab is essential and belongs on commons if we an put it there. It's a wiki!!!!
- See also http://www.physics.udel.edu/~watson/phys208/exercises/kevan/efield1.html
- A:ElectricFieldGravityCompare Asks the student to compare the influence of gravity and electrostatic force on a hydrogen atom near Earth's surface.