Open Source 3-D Printing/OSH Science project
This is a project that supports the course Open Source 3-D Printing
- Identify scientific/engineering lab need on campus for a 3D printable substitute for existing or planned purchase
- Meet with users to determine exact needs/acquire additional funds/components for multipart equipment
- Design 3D printable components with OS CAD packages (e.g.OpenSCAD or FreeCAD)
- Open NIH 3DP account and post STL, include all source files from OS CAD package, directions, explanation of what it is and a price estimate for a commercial equivalent (can use Appropedia page for directions and main host if easier)
- Print component and bring to class
- Add picture, link to NIH in gallery, "savings per replica" and a hyperlink to cost source below.
List of projects and peopleEdit
- project name, ~~~~ to sign it
Add your image and hyperlink to the gallery below using the example format.
- OSH designs from class