Motivation and emotion/Tutorials/Review
Tutorial 12: Review
|Resource type: this resource contains a tutorial or tutorial notes.|
This is the twelth tutorial for the motivation and emotion unit of study.
This tutorial is complete for 2022.
This tutorial provides active review of key learnings from the unit.
Nuggets of truthEdit
This exercise seeks to crystallise and share the:
- "pearls of wisdom"
- "nuggets of truth"
- "flashes of insight"
- "a-ha moments"
- "take-home messages" etc.
that have arisen from your engagement with the motivation and emotion unit.
Share your ideas via Wikiversity
Transferable knowledge and skillsEdit
This exercise seeks to identify and articulate transferable:
- artifacts etc.
from your engagement with the motivation and emotion unit towards future learning and employability.
What skills, knowledge, experience have you developed through motivation and emotion that could be added to your resume?
Let's build a collaborative resume resource via Google Docs:
- Have you read the multimedia presentation guidelines?
- Have you watched the how to record a multimedia presentation and publish it online?
- What ideas do you have?
- What questions do you have?
- Tutorial 12 recording, 2022
- Additional tutorial material
- Interventions and review (Lecture)
- Positive psychology (Previous tutorial)