How Has The Moon Benefited Earth?Edit
- Orbits around the planet Earth
- Has a radius of 1740 Km (making it the 5th biggest moon).
- Has a rocky composition with a poor metal content.
- No atmosphere
- Shows different phases based on the moon's position in its orbit.
- Controls Water movement (tides)
- Fixed the Earths wobble (see Earth Creation/History for more information)
- May Also help Protect us from collisions from other objects (ex. Meteors)
- Provides natural light during the night as a result from the reflection of light from the Sun