This page is for listing tasks to be completed for the meta-analysis learning resources. Anyone can help, but in practice this is essentially a to do list currently for and by Jtneill:
- Create a template for a proposal for a meta-analytic study
- Create a list of dedicated meta-analysis software, with pros and cons
- Create/find a list of experimental design/quality criteria (e.g., from Campbell and Stanley)
- Make a list of typical criteria used to judge study "quality"
- Link to electronic copies of exemplar meta-analyses
- Find an article for example coding
- Add a link to an example database