Mere Christianity (CBL)/Week 3
- Read pg. 29-36
- Write a well developed response that expands upon a theme or concept from this week's reading.
- Answer weekly question set
- Study for the Book II Quiz next week
- Check scores from last unit quiz (optional but highly recommended!)
This week's discussion will be held at TIME on DATE in the AWF virtual universe, Agape World at the AWF School facility.There is a section on the talk page where you can post topics and questions for us to go over. If you are unable to make it, your questions can also be posted in a separate section to the talk page, where I will do my best to answer them shortly.
For the first half of this course, you should concentrate on deciding the topic you will write about. If you have an idea already, go ahead and start writing your initial rough draft. Make certain that the topic you select is sufficiently broad to write about and worthy of analysis.
After reading pages 29-36 and writing a response, please answer the following 10 questions in complete sentences. Each question will be worth one point, for a total of ten points possible.
- What do Christians not need to believe?
- What is the first big division of Christianity?
- What is the second big division of Christianity?
- What is Pantheism? How does it differ from Christianity?
- What's wrong with asking for a simple religion?
- Why is reality odd?
- What's Dualism? What errors does it face?
- What must you have before something can be considered bad?
- What problem does the Bad Power face?
- What does the author refer to the world and as Christianity as on page 36?
The quiz on this unit will open next week. It will consist of 25 free response questions similar to the weekly questions. Any material from Book II is fair game and you should begin studying now to maximize your score. Each question is worth 1 point and will be graded based upon completeness and comprehension.