Maritime Health Research and Education-NET/DM2/Ten years plans/Review of effect workplace interventions T2DM
Review of effect workplace interventions T2DMEdit
1. Bali V, Yermilov I, Koyama A, Legorreta AP. Secondary prevention of diabetes through workplace health screening. Occupational Medicine. 2018 Dec 26;68(9):610–6.
2. Ferrara A, McDonald JC, Brown SD, Alexander JG, Christian-Herman JL, Fisher S, et al. Comparative Effectiveness of 2 Diabetes Prevention Lifestyle Programs in the Workplace: The City and County of San Francisco Diabetes Prevention Trial. Prev Chronic Dis. 2020 May 28;17:E38.
3. Fitzpatrick-Lewis D, Ali MU, Horvath S, Nagpal S, Ghanem S, Sherifali D. The effectiveness of workplace interventions to reduce the risk for type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Canadian Journal of Diabetes. 2021;
4. Froissart R. Conference Diet, Physical Activity and Health @ the workplace. 2007;13.
5. Gulley T, Boggs D, Mullins R, Brock E. Diabetes Screening in the Workplace. Workplace Health Saf. 2014 Nov 1;62(11):444–6.
6. Hafez D, Fedewa A, Moran M, O’Brien M, Ackermann R, Kullgren JT. Workplace Interventions to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: a Narrative Review. Curr Diab Rep. 2017 Feb;17(2):9.
7. Herman WH, Ye W, Griffin SJ, Simmons RK, Davies MJ, Khunti K, et al. Early Detection and Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes Reduce Cardiovascular Morbidity and Mortality: A Simulation of the Results of the Anglo-Danish-Dutch Study of Intensive Treatment in People With Screen-Detected Diabetes in Primary Care (ADDITION-Europe). Diabetes Care. 2015 Aug 1;38(8):1449–55.
8. Joyce S, Modini M, Christensen H, Mykletun A, Bryant R, Mitchell PB, et al. Workplace interventions for common mental disorders: a systematic meta-review. Psychol Med. 2016 Mar;46(4):683–97.
9. López-González AA, Ramírez Manent JI, Vicente-Herrero MT, García Ruiz E, Albaladejo Blanco M, López Safont N. [Prevalence of diabesity in the Spanish working population: influence of sociodemographic variables and tobacco consumption]. An Sist Sanit Navar [Internet]. 2021 Nov 1 [cited 2021 Dec 20];0(0). Available from: https://doi.org/10.23938/ASSN.0977
10. Mortaz S, Wessman C, Duncan R, Gray R, Badawi A. Impact of screening and early detection of impaired fasting glucose tolerance and type 2 diabetes in Canada: a Markov model simulation. ClinicoEconomics and outcomes research: CEOR. 2012;4:91.
11. Muilwijk M, Loh M, Siddiqui S, Mahmood S, Palaniswamy S, Shahzad K, et al. Effects of a lifestyle intervention programme after 1 year of follow-up among South Asians at high risk of type 2 diabetes: a cluster randomised controlled trial. BMJ Global Health. 2021 Nov 1;6(11):e006479.
12. Pieper C, Schröer S, Eilerts A-L. Evidence of Workplace Interventions-A Systematic Review of Systematic Reviews. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2019 Sep 23;16(19):E3553.
13. Proper KI, van Oostrom SH. The effectiveness of workplace health promotion interventions on physical and mental health outcomes - a systematic review of reviews. Scand J Work Environ Health. 2019 Nov 1;45(6):546–59.
14. Schröer S, Haupt J, Pieper C. Evidence-based lifestyle interventions in the workplace--an overview. Occup Med (Lond). 2014 Jan;64(1):8–12.
15. Spencer L, Rollo M, Hauck Y, MacDonald-Wicks L, Wood L, Hutchesson M, et al. The effect of weight management interventions that include a diet component on weight-related outcomes in pregnant and postpartum women: a systematic review protocol. JBI Database System Rev Implement Rep. 2015 Jan;13(1):88–98.
16. Steinkraus LW, Cayce W, Golding A. Diabetes mellitus type 2 in aviators: a preventable disease. Aviat Space Environ Med. 2003 Oct;74(10):1091–100.
17. van Vilsteren M, van Oostrom SH, de Vet HCW, Franche R-L, Boot CRL, Anema JR. Workplace interventions to prevent work disability in workers on sick leave. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015 Oct 5;(10):CD006955.
18. The cost-effectiveness of screening for type 2 diabetes. CDC Diabetes Cost-Effectiveness Study Group, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. JAMA. 1998 Nov 25;280(20):1757–63.