|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z &
- He was best known for his critical analyses of Marxist thought, especially [this three-volume history], which is "considered by some to be one of the most important books on political theory of the 20th century."
- "Kolakowski does an even better job than Isaiah Berlin of showing how Marxism affected everything at the mental level." 
- Literature/1980/Anderson, Perry [^]
- Literature/1978/Thompson [^]
- Kolakowski, Leszek (1978). Main Currents of Marxism: Its Rise, Growth and Dissolution. Paul Stephen Falla, trans., Clarendon Press. [^]
- Literature/1976/Williams [^]
- Literature/1975/Pocock [^]
- Kolakowski, Leszek (1971). "Althuser's Marx." Socialist Register 1971, pp. 111-28. [^]
- Clive James, Cultural Amnesia, p.357.