Radical life extension technologies may enable humans to live for hundreds of years.
This is the start of a course, center for research, and collaborative project space in relation to defeating aging and radical life extension research.
Readings and MediaEdit
- Life extension
- Human Longevity Inc.
- Aubrey de Grey
- Ending Aging
- SENS Research Foundation
- Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence
- Methuselah Foundation
- Brian K. Kennedy
- Buck Institute for Research on Aging
- Longevity escape velocity
- Indefinite lifespan
- Radical Life Extension can be Developed Quickly for the Mainstream: Interview with Didier Coeurnelle
- Defeating Aging - Roadmaps to Rejuvenation with Aubrey de Grey, Liz Parrish & Bill Andrews
- Buck Institute General Information