Date: 01 / 31 / 2023
Robotics and BoeBots Lab
- The BoeBot that has been properly calibrated. When run, the BoeBot should not move at all. Ensure that the software is correct, because an error could have the same effect.
- Moving the BoeBot forward and backward in a straight (or nearly straight) line. BoeBot should stop by itself after several seconds.
- Moving the BoeBot forward by distances of exactly 1 inch, 6 inches, and 12 inches.
- Turning the BoeBot 90° to the left and to the right.
- The Robot moving in a Square shape.
- Move the robot in a square shape forwards and backwards
- Move the Robot in a figure-8 shape (with 90° turns)
- Pace the robot back and forth over a straight line.
- Moving the robot in a straight line, forwards, then backwards, then forwards again.
- The robot moving in an octagon shape.
- The robot moving in an equilateral triangle shape.
- The robot doing a 3-point turn, like a car