How to use ScrapBook
ScrapBook is an add-on for Firefox used for download management and bookmarking purposes, created by user Gomita. This extension is especially useful to create off line version of your favorite web pages.
- To save a single page click ScrapBook > Capture Page
- To save multiple pages or entire websites click ScrapBook > Capture Page As...
- Check all file extensions you want to save
- Choose how many consecutive webpages you want to download (pages linked to one you are currently viewing).
- Start the download process and right after quickly pause it
- Uncheck all pages you don't want to be downloaded. You can use also the "Filter" options
- Start ScrapBook again and let it do the job
- For easy orientation you could create a table of contents page, and then download pages to "depth" 1
- You can open the dowloaded page and use "DOM eraser tool" (lower right corner) to erase parts of pages you don't need