Ethical medical research/Resources
This resource involves publications, databases and journals using ethical means of medical research. Non-animal testing and ethically based research on organisms after death by natural causes are included.
List of ethically conducted medical journals, publications and other resourcesEdit
- the Norweigan Reference Centre for Laboratory Animal Science Research and Alternatives
- European Union Reference Laboratory on Alternatives to Animal testing
- SEURAT-1 - European Union organization for alternatives to in vivo testing
- Tox21 - United States EPA program to use advanced robotic testing for molecule toxicity
- Institute for In Vitro Sciences