Wikersity essay on Descartes' life and meditationsEdit
In the seven years between November 2015 and November 2022 this essay was viewed 2,522 times, for an average of 30 pageviews per month. User:Srobinso posted this essay in 2007 as a contribution to project affiliated with Historical Introduction to Philosophy.<ref>See also Scrobinsol's notes for his essay: scratch page.
Wikipedia articles on DescartesEdit
- René Descartes
- Discourse on the Method - a philosophical and autobiographical treatise published in 1637.
- Cogito, ergo sum - (I think, therefore I am)
- Evil demon - an epistemological concept that features prominently in Cartesian philosophy
- Cartesian doubt - a systematic process of being skeptical about the truth of one's beliefs
- Meditations on First Philosophy - the mind of man is sufficient to establish the existence of God and the immortality of the soul.
Other Wikimedia Foundation resourcesEdit
- René Descartes (Wikimedia Commons)
- René Descartes (Simple English Wikipedia)
Call for contributionsEdit
| Don't worry about giving your essay or article the wrong name because we can change the name later.
But all content must be your own work. Do not copy/paste from other sites. Include references for all sources.
Set education free by contributing to Descartes. Create a space where you can work by entering a title that is not already on the list below.
- List of contributions