Content prioritization References
References and ResourcesEdit
Content prioritization happens at all levels from macro to micro. Here is the link to a Indiana University (IU) process that explains the suggestion-gathering and prioritization process used at IU for the online learning community Oncourse.
- Task Analysis Methods for Instructional Design(Paperback)by David H. Jonassen, Martin Tessmer, Wallace H. Hannum
- Department of Defense Handbook for Instructional Systems Development - An extensive resource of ISD information, including prioritization models CSS, CDF, and ACR.
- An Alternative to Brainstorming - A short article from the Journal of Extension. Brief explanation of the advantages of Nominal Group planning over traditional brainstorming.
- Quality Tools: Nominal Group Technique - Examples and variations of how to conduct a nominal group planning session.
- Group Techniques for Problem Identification and Research Project Development - A compilation of various group techniques for problem identification, including a very detailed step-by-step directions for conducting a nominal group planning session.
- American Society for Quality: Decision Matrix - Brief overview of the advantages of a decision matrix along with descriptions of a few types.
- National Center for Early Development and Learning - Another overview for creating a generic decision matrix. Includes cautionary note against depending too heavily on the results of the matrix.