Intermediate software concepts include file management, tools, and network concepts.
Objectives and SkillsEdit
Objectives and skills for software concepts include:
- Understand basic file management conventions: naming; version control
- Understand how to customize tools
- Complete the tutorial Understanding Operating Systems.
- Identify the operating system name and version running on your computer.
- Complete the tutorial Getting to know your computer's OS.
- Explore the files and folders available on your system. Create a test file. Move the file to a different folder. Delete the file.