Carbon capture and storage
Part of the Wikiversity Ecological Engineering Department, Environmental Engineering Department, School of Engineering and the Engineering and Technology Portal
To further knowledge of carbon dioxide capture and storage technologies from an engineering perspective and to enable the practitioner to effectively design within the parameters of such.
- Wikipedia article:Climate change
- Wikipedia article:Carbon dioxide
- Wikipedia article:Carbon dioxide sink
- Wikipedia article:Carbon capture and storage
- Wikipedia article:CO2 sequestration
- openCCS - wiki-style CCS knowledge base. Mature articles viewable by all, registration required to edit or to view "Draft", "Developing" or "Under review" articles.
- September 2008 Direct capture of CO2 from ambient air. 2