This page contains recent bloom logs for the plant Viburnum plicatum (Viburnum). If you saw this plant blooming today (or sometime within the last 3 days), you can help improve the bloom clock by logging it. Just click on "edit" next to the Recent Logs heading, add *~~~~ (an asterisk followed by four tildes) on a new line just below the last signature, and then click "save page". This will add your signature and the date to log the plant.
Please make sure you've signed up on the contributors' page so that we can know the location of the plant you saw blooming and use your contribution to create a flora for your region! When you're done, you can go back to one of the main pages and find logs of other flowers you might have seen today.
- SBJ 12:05, 12 May 2007 (UTC)
- SB_Johnny-LM May 13 2007 (from photographs)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 17:27, 23 May 2007 (UTC)
- SB_Johnny-LM 10:05, 30 April 2008 (UTC) (vars Plicatum and Tomentosum)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 12:08, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
(If there are more than 5 signatures under the recent logs heading, move the oldest logs to under this heading (generally leave the 3 most recent).
- (no archived logs yet)