This page contains recent bloom logs for Lagerstroemia indica (Crepe Myrtle). If you saw this plant blooming today (or sometime within the last 3 days), you can help improve the bloom clock by logging it. Just click on "edit" next to the Recent Logs heading, add *~~~~ (an asterisk followed by four tildes) on a new line just below the last signature, and then click "save page". This will add your signature and the date to log the plant.
Please make sure you've signed up on the contributors' page so that we can know the location of the plant you saw blooming and use your contribution to create a flora for your region! When you're done, you can go back to one of the main pages and find logs of other flowers you might have seen today.
2007 Logs edit
- SB Johnny-LM 00:11, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
- SB Johnny-LM 00:11, 6 August 2007 (UTC) (Logging from a photograph)
- SB Johnny-LM 10:36, 25 August 2007 (UTC)
- SB Johnny-LM 09:26, 8 September 2007 (UTC)
- SB Johnny-LM 12:06, 26 September 2007 (UTC)
- SBJ 20:42, 17 October 2007 (UTC)
2008 Logs edit
- (no archived logs yet)