This page contains recent bloom logs for Antirrhinum majus (Snapdragon). If you saw this plant blooming today (or sometime within the last 3 days), you can help improve the bloom clock by logging it. Just click on "edit" next to the Recent Logs heading, add *~~~~ (an asterisk followed by four tildes) on a new line just below the last signature, and then click "save page". This will add your signature and the date to log the plant.
Please make sure you've signed up on the contributors' page so that we can know the location of the plant you saw blooming and use your contribution to create a flora for your region! When you're done, you can go back to one of the main pages and find logs of other flowers you might have seen today.
2007 Logs edit
2008 Logs edit
- (no archived logs yet)
Recent Logs edit
- SortaQuiet 03:51, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
- SBJ 08:49, 14 July 2007 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 10:21, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
- Ngravagna 21:02, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 10:05, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
- Ngravagna 19:59, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
- Ngravagna 17:23, 21 June 2008 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 19:01, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- Ngravagna 22:51, 2 September 2008 (UTC)