This is the beginning of a learning project about "adventure".
Some starting questions and ideas to explore are:
- What is an adventure? (Research and read about others' ways of conceptualising adventure - and then write your own description of adventure and post the link here)
- Can adventures be entirely of the mind or spirit - or must they have a physical component?
- Why is adventure important? What role does it and should it play in individual lives and society as a whole?
- What are the dangers of being too adventurous? Or is there far greater risk of us not being adventurous enough?
- What are some people more adventurous than others?
- Write about an adventure you have had and post the link here
- Who are your favourite adventurers and why?
- Adventure (Wikipedia)