Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the biggest on-demand cloud computing platforms. Amazon offers more than 90 services spanning a wide range including computing, storage, networking, database, analytics, application services, deployment, management, mobile, developer tools, and tools for the Internet of Things, two of the most popular include Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS). Others include: Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), AWS Config, Amazon Cloudwatch (monitoring) and AWS Cloudtrail (Auditing).
Amazon cloud environment can be managed from AWS page or using a AWS command line tool.
List of AWS services and products edit
For a complete list of AWS products you can visit w:List_of_Amazon_products_and_services#Amazon_Web_Services. Here we will introduce some of them:
- CloudFormation AWS Infrastructure as a code service.
- AWS Cloudtrail
- Amazon MemoryDB for Redis 
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud and VPC Flowlogs since October 2015
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- AWS Glacier (08/2012), cold data solution
- Elastic Container Service (ECS)
- Elastic Container Registry (ECR), available since December 2015 with tagging support from December 2018
- Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), since May 5, 2018.
- AWS Certificate Manager (ACM) to provisioning and managing SSL/TLS certificates., available since June 2016.
- AWS Systems Manager, since November 2017
- AWS Elasticsearch, since October 2015
- Amazon Cloudwatch (monitoring) and Cloudwatch Logs (since July 2014), which can stream logs to AWS Elasticsearch
- AWS Tag Editor, https://docs.aws.amazon.com/awsconsolehelpdocs/latest/gsg/tag-editor.html
- AWS Management Console
- AWS Command Line Tool (CLI)
- AWS Inspector, released in October 2015 https://aws.amazon.com/inspector/
- AWS Data Migration Services (DMS)
- AWS Backup, since January 2019.
- AWS CodePipeline, a continuous delivery service available since July 2015
- AWS CodeDeploy, available since November 2014 and including Blue/Green deployments since November 2018. 
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Step Functions since December 2016.
- AWS Secrets Manager since April 2018
- AWS Fargate for running containers
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk orchestration service offered since 2011
- AWS Simple Email Service (SES) Simple Email Service
- AWS ElastiCache, managed, Redis or Memcached-compatible in-memory data store
- AWS Sagemaker, machine learning service
See also edit