2D Animation/Raster Images
Raster images are used in Animation e.g.
- for tutorials with screenshots,
- a stop motion approach with a sequence of JPG images,
- sequence of images that are extracted as frames from a video,
Learning Task edit
- Identify use cases for the application of raster images in comparison to vector images.
- Snapshots from your camera are provide as raster images. How could you use the snapshots as background images for your animation. Let a raster images move in that camera image. Create a bouncing circle with the Pencil2D animation.