(Redirected from Wikiquette)
Wikiversity strongly depends on the etiquette of members to remain functional and friendly. Please follow these guidelines to keep the community friendly.
Etiquette on WikiversityEdit
- Always assume good faith.
- Don’t bite the newcomers.
- Be polite to everyone.
- Be considerate of others.
- Be respectful of others.
- Don't ignore other peoples questions, if you dont know the answer, admit it.
- Be civil.
- Apologize if you do another person a wrong.
- Forgive and forget.
- See your own biases and control them.
- Help solve disagreements between others.
- Remember what Wikiversity is not
- Use edit summaries.
- Respect consensus.