To get started, you may
And don't forget to explore Wikiversity with the links to your left. Be bold to contribute and to experiment with the sandbox or your userpage, and see you around Wikiversity! If you're a twitter user, please follow http://twitter.com/Wikiversity. ---- Cirt (talk) 16:14, 27 November 2010 (UTC)
- You're welcome. Trijnstel 17:06, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
For your speedy deletion tag on Hunter Mariner. I'd blocked the account and I thought I'd looked for all created pages, this was one of a family of "users" with Hunter Mariner in the name, but I'd obviously missed this page until I reviewed the deletion category. Your work is seen and appreciated. Thanks. --Abd 16:09, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- You're welcome. All accounts are globally locked on my request. See here for some of the sockpuppets. Recently (5 September) the following accounts were globally locked:
- Kind regards, Trijnstel 20:39, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- Then let me ask you two things: 1 - why did one of them say he/she was your friend, not family member, and 2 - it would still be meatpuppetry; it's improper to canvass friends or family members to support something on a Wikimedia wiki and is highly frowned upon. It's hard to believe this because they also match you behavior-wise, in my opinion.--Jasper Deng (talk) 19:34, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
Sorry! I do not have experience.Edit
- Sorry - I did not know what meatpuppetry is. Oh man I (Draubb) is stupid, I just did meatpuppetry. I am sorry, please help me Trijnstel. I do not want to be blocked for an accident. Please help me Trijnstel. I am so sorry. --Draubb (discuss • contribs) 19:59, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
@Trijnstel: Hi, I had to call on a steward like you because the Korean steward who globally blocked my account doesn't want to listen to what I had to say and I'm afraid he could globally blocked my IP address too.
I'm an Italian user. I think you already know about the noted Polish LTA "Wikinɡer", don't you? Well, he's currently vandalizing also it.wikipedia. He's been vandalizing pages and talk pages about robots since over a year. He both uses open proxies and sockpuppets to do so, which are always blocked short after the vandalisms. About one year ago I registered an account, JoyBiII, in order to help Italian sysops figthing him. I've always been logging in using my Italian Internet connection, which provides 2 IP ranges, 188.8.131.52/16 and 184.108.40.206/16. I'm sure you have the tools to check my recent logs and verify what I've just said. I've never been logging in from proxies or from a Polish IP address.
Two weeks ago I was reverting Wikinɡer in it.wikipedia as usual, because after months of absence he decided to come back some weeks ago. Can you guess what happened? The steward I've talked about above, -revi, has globaly blocked my account because... I'm Wikinɡer! I couldn't believe it when I read the reason. He's even a steward and a checkuser in login.wikimedia, and he didn't even check before doing it. There was also an Italian sysop who committed the same mistake and blockd my account in it.wikipedia without listening to what I had to say about that, but last year I've already been speaking with other Italian sysops who acknowledged my good faith and my deniability, they could talk to him and make him understand he just mistook me for Wikinɡer. However, as long as my global account is blocked that would be useless.
I'd like to ask you to please check that my account JoyBiII has nothing to do with Wikinɡer, with his proxies and his socks, even if he registered also a few socks with a name similar to mine, that is JoyBiil, JoyBiiII and JoyByll. Please, verify my innocente and unblock my account, that -revi should be told to pay more attention when he globally blocks somebody because he may make mistakes as he did in this case.