About your commentEdit
I saw you oppose me, I said that we were resting the case. And yes, I am mature enough for the job, I have created a lot of educational pages and supported educational pages. Bye! --Draubb (discuss • contribs) 19:50, 24 May 2013 (UTC)
- To be frank, your comments did not give me the impression that you could act like a full adult. That is an important prerequisite for any user right on a Wikimedia wiki.--Jasper Deng (talk) 06:28, 25 May 2013 (UTC)
- Jasper Deng, I am trying to hold my aggression, but clearly, have you heard the phrase "Do not judge a book by it's cover" so even thought my comments (as you said!) childish. I am really a full and mature person. Thank you. --Draubb (discuss • contribs) 23:58, 25 May 2013 (UTC)
- And here's what I have to say to you: You yourself are never a good judge of your own maturity and experience. For all I know, you could be a full-grown adult. However, the only evidence I have is those comments and they indicate immaturity. If you're really grown-up, act like it. (and if you act aggressively to such criticism, I understand, but it also further convinces me you don't have the patience that I would expect from a custodian candidate)--Jasper Deng (talk) 00:14, 26 May 2013 (UTC)
Okay Jasper Deng - I am very sorry for being annoying to you. I promise this unfriendly discussion will never happen again. Sorry about that. See you around Jasper Deng! --Draubb (discuss • contribs) 00:25, 26 May 2013 (UTC)
Please Jasper Deng! I do not want to get into a disturbing discussion. I am not voting twice and what was the reason for crossing the line out! Yingshong did not ask you to do that (Yingshong is my brother's account). Jasper Deng, I am not voting twice! I am setting up a trial for myself and what I mean is to start fresh and easy! Please let me be able to do it. --Draubb (discuss • contribs) 19:43, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
- At this point, you're simply being disruptive (and I doubt your claims about not committing sockpuppetry, given your apparent connection to m:User:Extinct Birds).
- In that case, Yingshong had added two votes, so there was no ambiguity, sockpuppetry or not, about crossing it out.
- You aren't getting custodianship anytime soon, period. In fact, you're closer to a block from editing than custodianship. You've already been judged, so nothing much will really change if you start another request (which you didn't do properly, and are in no position to do).--Jasper Deng (talk) 19:48, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
Candidates for Custodianship for DraubbEdit
- The one condition everyone absolutely has to meet is maturity. Based on his edits on other projects, the locked account whose talk page I'm commenting on is a sock of a user who obviously doesn't have that maturity. See m:Stewards' noticeboard/Archives/2012-05 for more information.--Jasper Deng (talk) 20:34, 9 January 2014 (UTC)
Just wondering if you still would like to be considered for probationary custodianship? All you have to do is transclude the request onto the main Wikiversity:Candidates for Custodianship page, though I note that Wikiversity's admin activity is a bit short lately. TeleComNasSprVen (discuss • contribs) 10:48, 17 March 2014 (UTC)
- At this time, I don't feel like the discussion on that page is worth anything anymore, so out of likelihood I'd instead file a new request if I wanted it.--Jasper Deng (talk) 06:15, 18 March 2014 (UTC)
Hey Jasper Deng,
I want to talk to you!