draft and fringeEdit
why did you put electromagnetic radiation pressure waves in the draft space?
why are you calling it fringe science?
- @HumbleBeauty: Because it is an incomplete personal hypothesis with no supporting references which claims to falsify current accepted science. -- Dave Braunschweig (discuss • contribs) 22:57, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
I said it was a hypothesis to be generous
Higgs boson is falsified by my equation and theory because I prove mass is electromagnetic
"no theory of gravitational interaction reconciles with the currently popular Standard Model of particle physics."
Your not a physicist, your editing pages beyond the scope of your education and experience
I have made several discoveries in physics which need to be peer reviewed
- @HumbleBeauty: Wikiversity is a community. Contributing here is a privilege, not a right. You were blocked once before for approach. I encourage you to proceed carefully, or you'll need to find somewhere else to publish your hypotheses and seek peer review. Draft space is the appropriate place for this resource, and it is fringe science unless and until you are able to prove otherwise. -- Dave Braunschweig (discuss • contribs) 14:43, 6 January 2020 (UTC)
wikiversity policy says that ONLY parapsychology and cold fusion are fringe science.
- Those are the only topics for which pre-approval of page creation is required. Fringe topics is a wider catogory, -05:05, 7 January 2020 (UTC) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Mu301 (talk • contribs) 00:06, 7 January 2020 (UTC)
Hello. I’ve made a mistake by deleting this template. I thought it was a stray subpage without a corresponding template but it is transcluded in a number of other templates. Please could you restore it? I would do it myself but curators can’t restore. Cheers. -Green Giant (discuss • contribs) 03:02, 7 January 2020 (UTC)
- I've restored that page. Are there any other pages that need undelete? --mikeu talk 03:14, 7 January 2020 (UTC)
- @Mu301: Many thanks. There are two pages that Marshall Sumter requested for undeletion at User talk:Green Giant#Draft:Demonstration of the No Relativity of Time. Cheers. -Green Giant (discuss • contribs) 21:17, 7 January 2020 (UTC)