Specialist degree, Radiophysics, Perm State University, 1978.
Perm State National Research University is a main University in the middle of Russia, which is known by its fundamental educations.
September 1978 – June 1986
Scientific Researcher of Natural Science Institute (ENI) at Perm State University. Natural Science Institute (ENI) is a multifunctional center of science and research at Perm State University; it has more then 10 laboratories (physics, chemistry, biology, physical chemistry, radiobiology and so on). At ENI, I worked in the laboratory of organic semiconductors. The chemists of the laboratory synthesized some new semiconductors and physicists found their properties. My first task was constructing of special techniques for measurement of Hall effects in organic semiconducting crystals. The accuracy of the equipment after many improvements was about 10 nV, so I used it for my research of Hall effects and conductivity of crystals and powder of the new materials.
May 2000 – September 2003
Scientific Researcher (Laboratory of Radiospectroscopy at Perm State University). During my work in the Laboratory I was a team member in two projects: «Technology for generation of diamonds in graphite by electromagnetic forces», and «Apparatus for demonstration of ball lightning». Both projects were on the base of research grants of Department of science Administration of Perm Region.
The editor of Perm scientific site, guest editor of Special Issue Time, Space and Matter: open questions and new perspectives for International Journal of Physics.
Student research work at Physical Technical Institute by A.F. Ioffe (USSR Academy of Sciences, Sankt-Peterburg), 1977 – 1978. Award of Perm State University competition, 1987 (Powerful source of controlling electric current). Honorary Citizen of Louisville, USA (since 1995). Author of three patents. Who's Who in the World nomination. 
- Philosophical analysis.
Study of physical phenomena and then using the results of operations should include the philosophical component. This ensures maximum return on applied research methods and provides an additional synergistic effect. Development of new ideas is impossible without a deeper philosophy.
- Relativity theory.
The primary goal of any physical theory is the description of phenomena in the framework of a system based on the knowledge of these phenomena in other similar systems. In common relativity describes the transformation of relations of physical quantities from one system to another. This is the basis for modeling of phenomena, the application of similarity theory, networking and laws. Analysis of the relativity of the device work provides important directions of research in technology.
- Fundamental forces.
It is well known that on a macro scale is the main force of gravitation, the transition to the atoms and molecules is dominated by electromagnetic forces, and at the level of elementary particles are nuclear forces. Description of these forces is based on mathematical formulas derived from the symmetry of interactions. But it is equally important to build physical models of the substantial interactions, which allows understanding the true causes of forces. This may be of significant assistance in applied research, from the ordering of electrons in superconductivity, and ending with the ordering of molecules in liquid crystals.
- Infinite hierarchical nesting of matter.
In this theory, matter is divided into different levels so that between them it is possible find the relation of similarity. This allows assessment of the values of physical quantities in various systems, using only a few basic characteristics of these systems. This approach complements the method of describing systems based on the use of natural physical units.
The theory of similarity between the atomic and stellar systems is described in the first book.  The book presents the theory of Infinite Hierarchical Nesting of Matter and the Lorentz-invariant theory of gravitation (LITG); there is also an additional article about LITG. 
A relation is discovered between the mass and binding energy of space objects, corresponding to the Einstein formula (equivalence of mass and energy); discreteness of stellar parameters and quantization of parameters of cosmic systems are revealed; stellar Planck, Dirac, Boltzmann and other stellar constants are determined; combined SPФ symmetry with respect to similarity of physical processes at different scale levels of matter is introduced. For the first time a mathematically precise derivation of the Newton formula of emergence of the gravitation force is provided based on the concept of gravitons; the energy density and penetrability of gravitons in the matter are found. This approach is further developed in article  within the framework of Le Sage’s theory of gravitation. On the basis of LITG equations it becomes possible experimental determination of the speed of gravity, the study of gravitational torsion field, the gravitational induction, the gravitational shielding and the gravitoelectromagnetism. The analysis of thermodynamics using the theory of relativity is done, the effective reaction force in the principle of Le Chatelier - Brown is determined, a new fourth energy definition of entropy is presented.
The second book describes the contemporary problems of physics.  The most important results are: creation of the extended special theory of relativity in new axiomatics; the analysis of relationship between LITG and the general theory of relativity; the study of the role of relativity in physical theories (see also  ); calculation of the angular momentum and radius of proton, representation of the original electron-ionic model of ball lightning (see also the article  ).
The philosophy of carriers is described in third book.  In this book the following basic problems are solved. Firstly, new philosophical logic called “syncretics” is developed. The discovery was made – all philosophical categories together constitute a mathematical group and have the group properties. As a result, instead of the three previously known philosophical laws (unity and struggle of opposites, transformation of quantity into quality, negation of negation) it becomes possible to formulate new philosophical laws. Among these new laws we could mention the law of conservation and change in the system’s organization, the law of the existence flow, the law of multiplication of structures and many others (a total of 27 new laws). Secondly, a new philosophical system is created – the philosophy of carriers. The basis of this philosophy are five postulates of which all the theory is deduced (similarly the Euclidean geometry has 5 postulates). Thirdly, based on the field equations a theorem is proved that relates the energy fluxes of various kinds in the space volume with the laws of conservation of momentum, energy and angular momentum.
The origin of life was further developed in the fourth monograph.  On the basis of a large amount of factual material has been proven that the masses and lengths of living beings faithfully replicate the masses and lengths of the non-living carriars. Thus, the same similarity relations were true not only between different spatial levels of organization of matter, but also between the levels of living carriers of their masses in the hundreds of tons (whales) and up to a mass comparable to the mass of individual atoms (prions). As a result the philosophical conclusion follows about parallel co-existence in the nature of live and lifeless as two philosophical opposites, are jointly organizing the whole nature around them. With respect to the Earth it is proved by the fact that it is biological evolution over billions of years radically transformed the geochemistry of the ocean, the earth's surface and the atmosphere. As a result, the question of the origin of life (from nonliving matter?) is converted to a question about the ways in which life on the lowest scale level has the opportunity to grow and move to the higher scale levels of matter.
One of the results of fifth book    is creation of the covariant theory of gravitation (CTG), which is based on the extended special theory of relativity, Lorentz-invariant theory of gravitation, Maxwell-like gravitational equations, metric theory of relativity (MTR) and Le Sage's theory of gravitation.  And MTR is formulated on the axiomatic basis, developing the ideas of special and general theories of relativity, which allows us to distinguish between the general relativity and gravitation theory as such. With the help of the language of vectors and tensors electrodynamics and gravitation theory (in the form of LITG and CTG) are axiomatized. Besides the field equations of Maxwell type, the similar equations for the matter are derived, which allowed axiomatizing the theory of matter as well. Using the operator of proper-time-derivative the expression for the four-force density is found and it is shown that the equation of motion of general relativity theory is a special case of the equation of motion of CTG.
Based on the idea of strong gravitation, torsion field and electromagnetic forces in the gravitational model of strong interaction, the nuclear forces responsible for the integrity of nuclei and elementary particles themselves are explained. Besides, the strong gravitational constant is introduced and the stability of electron, proton and atoms in the strong gravitational field and in the proper electric field is calculated. On the basis of the theory of infinite nesting of matter the substantial electron model is constructed and the cause of its spin is derived. The energy definition is given in the tensor form and the meaning of entropy is established. The model of emergence and maintenance of inversely varying magnetic field in space objects is described.
The origin and the internal structure of ball lightning and bead lightning is explained in the same way. A model of appearance and maintaining of inversely varying magnetic field in a rather massive space objects like the Earth and the Sun is described. The arguments against the existence of black holes are presented.
The theory of infinite nesting of matter implies the existence in the Universe of new particles – nuons, the number of which is comparable with the total number of nucleons. At the stellar level the analogues of nuons are the white dwarfs, the number of which exceeds the number of neutron stars. Introduction of nuons allows explaining the redshift and background radiation effects, solving the problem of invisible dark matter and dark energy, and understanding the effect of attenuation of radiation from distant supernovae as a result of photons’ scattering on the nuons. 
The purpose of the comments to fifth book  is to clarify the following issues:
- What determines the mass to charge ratio of proton and electron?
- What is the relationship between the weak, electromagnetic, strong and gravitational interactions; between neutrinos, photons and gravitons?
- Can the gravitational torsion field be the cause of formation of stationary planetary orbits in the processes of accumulation of matter at the early stages of emerging of protoplanetary disks around stars?
- What parameters define the relationship between mass and radius of nucleon?
- At what minimum distances equilibrium of nucleons is achieved under the influence of strong gravitational field and torsion field in the deuteron and in atoms?
- What transformations of elementary particles’ matter is the emergence of the states of vector W- and Z-bosons, t-quark, tau lepton in accelerator experiments associated with?
- How can the structure of hadrons and their interaction with each other be explained in the model of quark quasiparticles and based on the fundamental forces without using the theory of quarks?
- Can we consider that the law of matter amount conservation does not contradict the law of conservation of energy-momentum of the special theory of relativity?
- How can the neutron substantial model and proton substantial model be grounded?
- Is there a relationship between the electric and magnetic proton polarizabilities which is not associated with the idea of quarks?
- How do strong gravitation, torsion fields and electromagnetic fields balance and mutually complement each other in the atoms?
- What are the dimensions and shape of the electron cloud in the simplest atoms?
- What is the cause of stationary states and quantization of the energy levels, angular momenta and magnetic moments of electrons in atoms?
- How can the relations for mass, radius, angular velocity of rotation, rest energy and magnetic moment in the self-consistent model of proton with non-uniform distribution of mass and charge be correlated with each other?
- Does the law of equipartition of energy fluxes between the matter and field hold during the nucleon rotation?
- What is the most general expression for the force in physics?
- Why do muons act like electrons in the atom?
- Can strong gravitation be used to explain the cold fusion of atomic nuclei?
- How can the general theory of relativity (GTR) be axiomatized so as to divide the system of axioms into two parts, one of which corresponds to general relativity of phenomena in different frames of reference, and the other corresponds to the theory of the gravitational field as such? Which parts of GTR can be derived from the covariant theory of gravitation ? 
- What shape do the Liénard–Wiechert gravitational potentials have for a material point which at the initial time is not located at the origin of coordinates? How can we using the Liénard–Wiechert potentials of individual points and the superposition principle of potentials accurately calculate the relativistic potentials inside and outside the massive ball?
Fundamental long-range fields, which include gravitational and electromagnetic fields, are associated with any objects in the Universe and are considered as the consequence of Le Sage's theory of gravitation. Reduction of gravitational forces and electromagnetic forces to the action of graviton fluxes (particles with the properties of photons and neutrinos)   and to the fluxes of smallest charged particles (praons),    filling the electrogravitational vacuum, allows us to define more exactly the concept of body mass as a measure of its inertia in the fluxes of gravitons and charged particles (inertial mass is manifested through resistance to any external force that creates acceleration). If in some reference frame these fluxes are compensated, then the body is either moving inertially and has inertial mass at a given constant velocity, or it is motionless and has a rest mass. The relationship between the energy of fundamental fields and the corresponding body mass (as well as the gravitational mass) is described in the article. 
In case of a weak field it is proved that the invariant energy of a massive body is not just the sum of non-gravitational and gravitational energies of the body according to the general theory of relativity, but also is equal to the difference between the matter energy, as the sum of masses of individual baryons of this matter, and the sum of other energies, including the energy of fields and the internal kinetic energy of the matter. For the total energy of the massive body and its mass the expression is derived, which includes only the energy of fundamental fields and the energy of strong gravitation.
As a consequence, the content of the principle of mass and energy equivalence is specified. In the theory of infinite nesting of matter the objects of higher levels of matter consist of the objects of lower levels of matter. If we take a set of objects of a certain level of matter and make up more massive objects of them, then the heavier the object will be, the more its mass will differ from the sum of masses of the original objects. According to the standard opinion, decrease in mass should take place mainly due to contribution of the negative mass-energy of the gravitational field, holding together the matter of massive objects. However, from a philosophical point of view, another possibility can be admitted – the relative mass of objects can increase as we move to higher levels of matter. Such a possibility is admitted in an article,  which examines the relationship between mass and energy in a variety of cases, including heating of bodies, fusion of atomic nuclei, as well as analyzes the findings of the general theory of relativity and covariant theory of gravitation. The next article,  in which the covariant theory of gravitation is derived from the principle of least action, again confirms the increase in mass of bodies in comparison with the calibration mass-energy of particles of the system due to the contribution of the gravitational energy. In the article the meaning of the cosmological constant and the form of gravitational stress-energy tensor are found. The problem of the relationship between the masses of the entire system and its constituent parts is solved in the articles,   where five types of masses of the physical system are defined and it is shown that the mass density of objects at higher levels of matter decreases in comparison with the mass density of bodies that make up these objects.
In article,  taking into account the Lagrangian function and the principle of least action, the analysis of the covariant theory of gravitation leads to the Euler-Lagrange equations and to the Hamiltonian function. The latter is expressed in terms of the three-dimensional generalized momentum in an explicit form, as well is determined in terms of the 4-velocity, scalar potentials and strengths of gravitational and electromagnetic fields, taking into account the metric. Such notions are introduced into consideration as 4-dimensional generalized velocity and Hamiltonian 4-vector, and the problem of body mass is again considered. In order to describe the properties of mass three different masses are introduced: one of them is related to the rest energy by Einstein's formula, another is the observable mass, and the third mass is determined from the condition of absence of the energy of macroscopic fields in the matter. It is shown that the action function has a physical meaning as the function that describes the change of intrinsic properties, such as the rate of proper time flow and the increase rate of the phase angle of periodic processes.
Article  makes important changes to the theory of gravitation. Based on the fundamental principles, 4-potentials of the acceleration field and pressure field are introduced into the theory. On the basis of these 4-potentials such tensors are constructed in a relativistically covariant way, as the acceleration tensor and pressure field tensor, as well as the acceleration stress-energy tensor and pressure stress-energy tensor. So, the tensors are found that previously were derived phenomenologically and only approximately described the energy-momentum of matter and pressure. The equations of the acceleration and pressure fields are similar in form to the Maxwell equations. Adding the 4-potentials of gravitational and electromagnetic fields and tensor invariants of these fields to the Lagrangian allows us to find the Hamiltonian, i.e. the relativistic energy of the system of multitude of particles and fields. Interpretation of the cosmological constant is given as the energy density of the particles at rest at infinity located at a distance from each other. This allows us to uniquely express the energy and momentum of the system, and to ultimately simplify the equation for the metric.  The solution of this equation is obtained and the components of the metric tensor for the case of a massive and electrically charged body are calculated.  The article  contains the relationship between the field coefficients and dependences of the scalar curvature and the cosmological constant in the matter as functions of the parameters of typical particles and field potentials. Besides, comparison of the cosmological constants inside a proton, a neutron star and in the observable Universe allows us to explain the problem of the cosmological constant arising in the Lambda-CDM model.
The 4/3 problem, according to which the field mass found through the field energy is not equal to the field mass determined through the field momentum, is solved in article  and more precisely in the article.  It is shown, that in a moving body the excess mass-energy of the gravitational and electromagnetic fields is compensated by the lack of mass-energy of the acceleration and pressure fields. Moreover, for a fixed and a moving body in the form of a sphere the total energy and momentum of all the four fields inside of the body are equal to zero.
In order to describe the dissipation of the kinetic energy of matter fluxes in a viscous medium, the 4-potential of the dissipation field, dissipation field tensor and dissipation stress-energy tensor are considered in the field theory. Further application of the principle of least action allows us to find the dissipation field equations and the equations of motion of matter particles, which are equivalent to the Navier-Stokes equations. Thus, these equations are derived in a covariant form, which also allows us to determine the metric inside the viscous medium and its energy. 
Unification of the equations of various fields acting in the matter can be carried out using the concept of general field and the standard procedure for finding the stress-energy tensor and equations of vector fields of any type.   As a result we find out that the electromagnetic and gravitational fields, acceleration field, pressure field, dissipation field, strong interaction field, weak interaction field and other vector fields, are the components of a single general field. Each particular field is relatively independent of the other fields in equilibrium state, when the process of energy exchange between the fields and particles is completed. In equilibrium, particular fields are described by equations that have the same form for all the fields, including the equation of motion. 
One result of the concept of the general field is the model of gravitational equilibrium, which allows estimating the parameters of cosmic bodies using simple formulas.  These formulas are based only on the field equations, unlike formulas of polytropic model originating from the estimated equation of state in polytropic process. Another result is clarification of the virial theorem — in the model under consideration the energy, associated with the forces acting on the particles, is approximately 5/3 times greater than the kinetic energy of the particles, whereas in the classical approach this ratio is equal to 2.  An analysis of the integral theorem of generalized virial allows us to find formula for root-mean-square speed of typical particles of the system, without using the notion of temperature.  The relation between the theorem and the cosmological constant, characterizing the physical system under consideration, is shown. The difference is explained between the kinetic energy and the energy of motion, the value of which is equal to half the sum of the Lagrangian and the Hamiltonian.
The idea of strong gravitation is studied in many articles.      Further development of this idea is carried out in article,  where it is used to calculate the angular momentum and the radius of the proton. The exact calculation of the proton radius becomes possible in the self-consistent model, where the explanation of emergence of De Broglie wavelength is also presented, as a consequence of the Lorentz transformations applied to the standing waves inside the elementary particles.
In the article  it is shown that, according to the metric theory of relativity, the description of events can be made using not only electromagnetic but also gravitational wave, which follows from the equation of similarity of these fields. The article  presents the concept of the scale dimension as a generalization of the four-dimensional spacetime to the fifth dimension.
In the book  and in the article  the electrokinetic model of generation of magnetic fields in cosmic objects is introduced based on the assumption of separation of the charges in matter of cosmic bodies under pressure and high temperature. The difference of equations of motion in the covariant theory of gravitation and in the general theory of relativity is used for explanation of Pioneer anomaly in the article. 
Assuming that the photon consists of charged particles of vacuum field (praons), the substantial model of the photon is built.  According to the theory of infinite nesting of matter, flows of praons generate electromagnetic forces between the charges and can explain the Coulomb's law, and the charge and mass of praons can be calculated using the coefficients of similarity.  Praons are part of nucleons and leptons matter as well as nucleons are the basis of neutron star matter and ordinary stars and planets. Motion of praons inside of a photon leads to the dipole magnetic moment and a nonzero rest mass of the photon as a sum of the masses of all praons constituting the photon.
For vector fields, covariant expressions for the energy, momentum and angular momentum are derived, the angular momentum pseudotensor and the radius-vector of the system’s center of momentum are determined, the integral vector is calculated and the impossibility of interpreting it as a four-momentum of the system is shown, in contrast to how it is done in general theory of relativity. 
Field energy theorem for vector fields was proved in the article.  Unlike the virial theorem, the field energy theorem is applied not to the particles themselves, but to their fields. With the help of this theorem, the concepts of the kinetic and potential energies of the fields are introduced and the relations between them are found. Various forms of the covariant equation of motion of particles of matter are analyzed in the article. 
Based on the similarity of properties of photons and money, and on the formula for the density of distribution of photon gas by energies, the corresponding mathematical formula for distribution of annual income per capita is obtained in the article. 
The study of systemsEdit
A systematic approach is essential in the development of the systems theory and systems science in general. In the course of study of space systems in the theory of Infinite Hierarchical Nesting of Matter, the properties of the hydrogen system were determined and the idea of quantization of parameters of cosmic systems was developed. On the basis of the theorem of SPФ symmetry and the similarity of matter levels in the study of scale dimension, the following characteristics were derived, inherent in the space systems, from the smallest particles to metagalaxies and larger objects:
- The interpenetration of systems into each other, considered up to infinity.
- The distribution of cosmic objects by the matter levels, which are the steps in the infinite hierarchy of space systems, based on a geometric progression.
- The similarity of systems, including the similarity of shapes, sizes, masses, speeds of processes, equations of motion.
- The interaction of systems with each other as a mode of existence.
- Direct and indirect replication and reproduction of systems.
- The systems’ generation of material emissions in the form of fluxes of particles and field quanta, which result in total in formation of fundamental forces, acting on the systems at other levels.
- Distribution of the systems with living objects among the space systems according to the same laws that are characteristic of the systems with non-living matter (nesting of the living in the living; correspondence of the sizes and masses of living beings to the sizes and masses of space objects; location of living beings at the matter levels according to geometric progression; recurrence of forms and modes of existence of the living at the similar scales levels; reproduction in the living objects of those fluxes and forces that form the living objects at a new level).
In the philosophy of carriers, presented in 2003, many philosophical laws were formulated as the laws that are valid for all types of systems.  These include:
- The law of development of the system’s opposites.
- The law of unity and struggle of the system’s opposites.
- The law of conservation and variation of the system’s organization.
- The law of the extremum of the system’s organization.
- The law of similarity of carriers at different scale levels.
- The law of connection of the organization’s extrema and the motion fluxes.
- The law of connection of the organization and the existence flow.
- The law of conservation and variation of carriers.
- The law of development of carriers (systems).
- The law of mutually complementary components of the system.
- The law of reproduction of structures.
- The law of the essence’s expression.
Syncretics is regarded as a general methodology of the systems study in philosophy and systems science (systemology). Syncretics is a multi-valued philosophical logic, generalizing the metaphysical and dialectical logics. This allows us with the help of syncretics to formulate the rules of operations, to find the required combinations of categories in principles and laws, and to apply a systematic approach to any science and field of knowledge. Syncretics and philosophy of carriers substantiate the theory of infinite nesting of matter from a philosophical standpoint. 
Topics for future researchEdit
For researchers with the skills of numerical simulation of physical phenomena, the following topics are:
- Checking of the equations of acceleration field of stars in galaxies, based on the rotation curves of stars. Determination of constant of acceleration field.
- Checking of the gravitational field equations in covariant theory of gravitation, for the stars in galaxies and cosmology.
- The visualization of calculation results of Pioneer anomaly,  and comparing of pictures of motion in time for different orbits in covariant theory of gravitation and in general relativity.
- The application of equations of general field for description of internal structure of stars and planets.
- The simulation of gravitational Newton interaction on the base of theory of graviton field.  Supposing a sphere with numerous balls inside it, and a ball outside the sphere we can calculate the gravitational interaction of the ball with each ball inside the sphere and common force. The purpose is to check dependence of the force on the distance.
According to  the gravitational mass of a body decreases with increasing of electric charge of the body, as a result of electric mass-energy contribution. This conclusion may be checked in an experiment.
21. General field
32. Heaviside vector
33. Hydrogen system
35. Invariant energy
44. Pressure field
50. Scale dimension
53. SPФ symmetry
65. Vacuum constants
- Who's Who in the World - 32nd Edition, 2015. ISBN 978-0-8379-1155-7.
- Fedosin S.G. (1999), written at Perm, pages 544, Fizika i filosofiia podobiia ot preonov do metagalaktik, ISBN 5-8131-0012-1.
- Fedosin S.G. Electromagnetic and Gravitational Pictures of the World. Apeiron, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 385-413 (2007). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.891124.
- Fedosin S.G. Model of Gravitational Interaction in the Concept of Gravitons. Journal of Vectorial Relativity, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 1-24 (2009). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.890886.
- Fedosin S.G. Sovremennye problemy fiziki: v poiskakh novykh printsipov. Moskva: Editorial URSS, 2002, 192 pages. ISBN 5-8360-0435-8.
- Fedosin S.G. Mass, Momentum and Energy of Gravitational Field. Journal of Vectorial Relativity, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 30-35 (2008). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.890899.
- Fedosin S.G. 4/3 Problem for the Gravitational Field. Advances in Physics Theories and Applications, Vol. 23, pp. 19-25 (2013). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.889383.
- Fedosin S.G., Kim A.S. Electron-Ionic Model of Ball Lightning. Journal of New Energy, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 11-18 (2001). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.891156.
- Fedosin S.G. Osnovy sinkretiki: filosofiia nositeleĭ. – Moskva: Editorial URSS, 2003, 464 pages. ISBN 5-354-00375-X.
- Fedosin S.G. Nositeli zhizni : proiskhozhdenie i ėvoliutsiia. – S.-Peterburg: Dmitriĭ Bulanin, 2007, 104 pages. ISBN 978-5-86007-556-6.
- Fedosin S.G. Fizicheskie teorii i beskonechnaia vlozhennost’ materii. – Perm, 2009, 844 pages, Tabl. 21, Pic. 41, Ref. 289. ISBN 978-5-9901951-1-0. (in Russian).
- Sergey Fedosin, The physical theories and infinite hierarchical nesting of matter, Volume 1, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, pages: 580, ISBN-13: 978-3-659-57301-9. (2014).
- Sergey Fedosin, The physical theories and infinite hierarchical nesting of matter, Volume 2, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, pages: 420, ISBN-13: 978-3-659-71511-2. (2015).
- Fedosin S.G. Covariant Theory of Gravitation. Essay written for the Gravity Research Foundation 2013 Awards for Essays on Gravitation. http://dx.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.14384.97280.
- Fedosin S.G. Cosmic Red Shift, Microwave Background, and New Particles. Galilean Electrodynamics, Vol. 23, Special Issues No. 1, pp. 3-13 (2012). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.890806.
- Comments to the book: Fedosin S.G. Fizicheskie teorii i beskonechnaia vlozhennost’ materii. – Perm, 2009, 844 pages, Tabl. 21, Pic. 41, Ref. 289. ISBN 978-5-9901951-1-0. (in Russian).
- Fedosin S.G. The General Theory of Relativity, Metric Theory of Relativity and Covariant Theory of Gravitation: Axiomatization and Critical Analysis. International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Physics (IJTAP), ISSN: 2250-0634, Vol.4, No. I, pp. 9-26 (2014). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.890781.
- Fedosin S.G. The graviton field as the source of mass and gravitational force in the modernized Le Sage’s model. Physical Science International Journal, ISSN: 2348-0130, Vol. 8, Issue 4, pp. 1-18 (2015). http://dx.doi.org/10.9734/PSIJ/2015/22197.
- Fedosin S.G. The charged component of the vacuum field as the source of electric force in the modernized Le Sage’s model. Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 971-1020 (2016). http://dx.doi.org/10.4314/jfas.v8i3.18, https://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.845357.
- Fedosin S.G. The Force Vacuum Field as an Alternative to the Ether and Quantum Vacuum. WSEAS Transactions on Applied and Theoretical Mechanics, ISSN / E-ISSN: 1991-8747 / 2224-3429, Vol. 10, Art. #3, pp. 31-38 (2015). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.888979.
- Fedosin S.G. Energy, Momentum, Mass and Velocity of a Moving Body in the Light of Gravitomagnetic Theory. Canadian Journal of Physics, Vol. 92, No. 10, pp. 1074-1081 (2014). http://dx.doi.org/10.1139/cjp-2013-0683.
- Fedosin S.G. The Principle of Proportionality of Mass and Energy: New Version. Caspian Journal of Applied Sciences Research, Vol. 1, No 13, pp. 1-15 (2012). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.890753.
- Fedosin S.G. The Principle of Least Action in Covariant Theory of Gravitation. Hadronic Journal, Vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 35-70 (2012). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.889804.
- Fedosin S.G. The binding energy and the total energy of a macroscopic body in the relativistic uniform model. Middle East Journal of Science, Vol. 5, Issue 1, pp. 46-62 (2019). http://dx.doi.org/10.23884/mejs.2019.5.1.06.
- Федосин С.Г. Иерархия масс в релятивистской однородной системе. Препринт, 2018.
- Fedosin S.G. The Hamiltonian in Covariant Theory of Gravitation. Advances in Natural Science, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 55-75 (2012). http://dx.doi.org/10.3968%2Fj.ans.1715787020120504.2023 .
- Fedosin S.G. About the cosmological constant, acceleration field, pressure field and energy. Jordan Journal of Physics. Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 1-30 (2016). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.889304.
- Fedosin S.G. Relativistic Energy and Mass in the Weak Field Limit. Jordan Journal of Physics. Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 1-16 (2015). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.889210.
- Fedosin S.G. The Metric Outside a Fixed Charged Body in the Covariant Theory of Gravitation. International Frontier Science Letters, ISSN: 2349 – 4484, Vol. 1, No. I, pp. 41-46 (2014). http://dx.doi.org/10.18052/www.scipress.com/ifsl.1.41.
- Fedosin S.G. Energy and metric gauging in the covariant theory of gravitation. Aksaray University Journal of Science and Engineering, Vol. 2, Issue 2, pp. 127-143 (2018). http://dx.doi.org/10.29002/asujse.433947.
- Fedosin S.G. The Integral Energy-Momentum 4-Vector and Analysis of 4/3 Problem Based on the Pressure Field and Acceleration Field. American Journal of Modern Physics. Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 152-167 (2014). http://dx.doi.org/10.11648/j.ajmp.20140304.12.
- Fedosin S.G. The generalized Poynting theorem for the general field and solution of the 4/3 problem. International Frontier Science Letters, Vol. 14, pp. 19-40 (2019). https://doi.org/10.18052/www.scipress.com/IFSL.14.19.
- Fedosin S.G. Four-Dimensional Equation of Motion for Viscous Compressible and Charged Fluid with Regard to the Acceleration Field, Pressure Field and Dissipation Field. International Journal of Thermodynamics. Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 13-24 (2015). http://dx.doi.org/10.5541/ijot.5000034003.
- Fedosin S.G. The Concept of the General Force Vector Field. OALib Journal, Vol. 3, pp. 1-15 (2016), e2459. http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/oalib.1102459.
- Fedosin S.G. The procedure of finding the stress-energy tensor and vector field equations of any form. Advanced Studies in Theoretical Physics, Vol. 8, no. 18, pp. 771-779 (2014). http://dx.doi.org/10.12988/astp.2014.47101.
- Fedosin S.G. Two components of the macroscopic general field. Reports in Advances of Physical Sciences, Vol. 1, No. 2, 1750002, 9 pages (2017). http://dx.doi.org/10.1142/S2424942417500025.
- Fedosin S.G. Estimation of the physical parameters of planets and stars in the gravitational equilibrium model. Canadian Journal of Physics, Vol. 94, No. 4, pp. 370-379 (2016). http://dx.doi.org/10.1139/cjp-2015-0593.
- Fedosin S.G. The virial theorem and the kinetic energy of particles of a macroscopic system in the general field concept. Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics, Vol. 29, Issue 2, pp. 361-371 (2017). https://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00161-016-0536-8.
- Fedosin S.G. The integral theorem of generalized virial in the relativistic uniform model. Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics, Vol. 31, Issue 3, pp. 627-638 (2019). https://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00161-018-0715-x.
- Fedosin S.G. The electromagnetic field in the relativistic uniform model. International Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, Vol. 4, Issue. 2, pp. 110-116 (2018). http://dx.doi.org/10.29132/ijpas.430614.
- Fedosin S.G. The gravitational field in the relativistic uniform model within the framework of the covariant theory of gravitation. 5th Ulyanovsk International School-Seminar “Problems of Theoretical and Observational Cosmology” (UISS 2016), Ulyanovsk, Russia, September 19-30, 2016, Abstracts, p. 23, ISBN 978-5-86045-872-7.
- Fedosin S.G. The Gravitational Field in the Relativistic Uniform Model within the Framework of the Covariant Theory of Gravitation. International Letters of Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy, Vol. 78, pp. 39-50 (2018). http://dx.doi.org/10.18052/www.scipress.com/ILCPA.78.39.
- Fedosin S.G., Kim A.S. The Moment of Momentum and the Proton Radius. Russian Physics Journal, Vol. 45, No. 5, pp. 534-538 (2002). http://dx.doi.org/10.1023/A:1021001025666.
- Fedosin S.G. The radius of the proton in the self-consistent model. Hadronic Journal, Vol. 35, No. 4, pp. 349-363 (2012). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.889451.
- Fedosin S.G. Scale Dimension as the Fifth Dimension of Spacetime. Turkish Journal of Physics, Vol. 36, No 3, pp. 461-464 (2012). http://dx.doi.org/10.3906/fiz-1110-20.
- Fedosin S.G. Generation of magnetic fields in cosmic objects: electrokinetic model. Advances in Physics Theories and Applications, Vol. 44, pp. 123-138 (2015). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.888921.
- Fedosin S.G. The Pioneer Anomaly in Covariant Theory of Gravitation. Canadian Journal of Physics. Vol. 93, no. 11, pp. 1335-1342 (2015). http://dx.doi.org/10.1139/cjp-2015-0134.
- Fedosin S.G. The substantial model of the photon. Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 411-467 (2017). http://dx.doi.org/10.4314/jfas.v9i1.25.
- Fedosin S.G. The covariant additive integrals of motion in the theory of relativistic vector fields. Bulletin of Pure and Applied Sciences, Vol. 37 D (Physics), No. 2, pp. 64-87 (2018). http://dx.doi.org/10.5958/2320-3218.2018.00013.1.
- Fedosin S.G. The Integral Theorem of the Field Energy. Gazi University Journal of Science. Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 686-703 (2019). http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3252783.
- Fedosin S.G. Equations of Motion in the Theory of Relativistic Vector Fields. International Letters of Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy, Vol. 83, pp. 12-30 (2019). https://doi.org/10.18052/www.scipress.com/ILCPA.83.12.
- Fedosin S.G. Group Function of Income Distribution in Society. International Frontier Science Letters, ISSN: 2349-4484, Vol. 6, pp. 6-15 (2015). http://dx.doi.org/10.18052/www.scipress.com/ifsl.6.6.
- Fedosin S.G. The Theory of Infinite Hierarchical Nesting of Matter as the Source of New Ideas. FQXi Essay Contest 2012. http://dx.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.21095.85925.
|Users by language|