Center for Corporate Auditing, Responsibility and Management policy Authoring/Anonymous applications policy
Good schools see Citizenship as a means to raising attainment, not an add-on to be done after examination success has been achieved and a means to addressing statutory duties concerned with student voice, community cohesion and race equality.
Tests have shown that anonymous applications improve the chances of women and minorities to get job interviews.
- The pre-selection process for anonymous applications has to follow a certified process chain, use well-defined criteria and should preferably be implemented by a certified external service provider.
- The full anonymity of an applicant should preferably be maintained until the time of the job interview.
- The employer should emphasize gender equality and racial equality in educational measures.
- The employer should ensure equal opportunity for access to educational measures.
- Anonymous applications for some educational measures are recommended and can be implemented by certified external service providers.
- The employer has to provide well-defined procedures for how to accomplish gender equality and well-defined criteria for when gender equality has been accomplished.
- The employer has to provide well-defined procedures for how to accomplish racial equality and well-defined criteria for when racial equality has been accomplished.
- The employer must endorse gender equality and racial equality as official goals of the company. Failure to do so should be seen as a complete failure to implement this policy.
- The employer should set an example and implement a transparent process with an option for co-determination.